Staging your home to look its absolute best is an important factor in the most value out of your home.
Here are some inexpensive ways to highlight your home’s best features:
- Repair all plumbing leaks.
- Well placed furniture can open up your rooms.
- Turn on all lights and open the drapes during the daytime.
- Play quiet background music and infuse your home with a comforting scent.
- Vacate the property when and if it’s being show to prospective buyers.
- Clean and DeClutter – > Clean or paint walls and ceilings.
- Clean all flooring and fixtures – lights, fans.
- Remove excessive wall hangings, furniture and extra personal goods.
- Let Light in – Open up all winders, curtains and blinds – natural light makes a room feel bigger and brighter.
- Make sure all lights are working inside and out – replace all out bulbs.
- Curb Apeal – Cut the grass, trim trees, Shrubs, edge.
- Touch up porch fixtures and furniture with a little paint.
- Plant new shrubs or set out potted flowers.
- Small, relatively low-budget outdoor enhancements will make your home look all the more enticing to buyers.
- All of these can add some last-minute value to its price.